Mangalayatan University Aligarh celebrated its 17th foundation day with pomp and grandeur. Throughout its journey of 16 years, the University has produced professional engineers, insightful researchers, profound medical specialists, and entrepreneurs. It was a day to honor how much the teachers and students had contributed to the growth of the University. On this occasion, the Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. P.K. Dashora delivered speech wherein he greeted students, faculty members, and teachers for their effort and dedication to take the University to new height and assured University’s splendid performance in the sphere of academics and research in future.
The Registrar of the University, Brigadier Samarveer Singh presented report on University’s performance and shed light on life of first Vice President of India, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. The event also saw a host of cultural performances by the students of the University ranging from beautiful dance performances to melodious songs. 121 faculty members and staffs were felicitated with certificate. The administrative officers of the University, Gopal Rajput, Dr. Poonam Rani, Dr. Rajeev Ranjan, Vilas Phalke, Tarun Sharma, Yogesh Kaushik, Jitendra Sharma etc. played significant role to make this event successful.
Salient Features of Mangalayatan University Aligarh:
- Mangalayatan University Aligarh was established on 2006.
- The University is notified by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC), and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- The University is accredited with NAAC A+ grade for its academic excellence.
- The University has the status of Jain Minority Institution from National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions, Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- The objective of the University is to provide high- quality education keeping the interest of the students as the highest priority, pursuing culture and values, embracing changes, and adapting to the rapidly progressing world with latest skills and highest level of social and personal values.
- At present more than 3500 students from India and abroad are studying at Mangalayatan University Aligarh.